- Tenders & Bids
- Contact us
Operation Wealth Creation (OWC) was launched by H.E the President in July 2013 as an intervention to efficiently facilitate national socio-economic transformation, with a focus on raising household incomes and wealth creation by transforming subsistence farmers into commercial farmers to end poverty. This was after successful implementation with tangle outcomes of the pilot program launched to support Civilian-Veterans in the “Luwero-Rwenzori Triangle.”
Distribute farm inputs to Farmers and Coordinate Government Ministries, Departments, and Agencies for improved service delivery aimed at transforming the 68% Ugandans outside the Money Economy.
- To mobilize the masses to engage in commercial agricultural activities to boost household incomes
- To distribute production inputs equitably and timely to boost production and productivity at household level
- To facilitate rural technological upgrading to allow smallholder farmers to transform themselves into small-scale industrialists
- To stimulate local and community enterprise development across the country; and
- To facilitate infrastructure development particularly in rural areas.
- To empower the 68% of the population outside the money economy.